A collection of methods which can improve your Alexa Traffic Rank What is the Alexa Rank? In simple terms, the Alexa Rank is a ranking system of your website which bases its ranking on the level of traffic each website receives from the number of people who visit a website with the Alexa toolbar installed. The most important element of any website is content - good quality informative content cannot be beaten when trying to get a good page rank. The more people who visit your website and return or recommend it, the more your traffic will naturally increase. Below are a few methods that can help to improve your alexa rank :
1) Install the Alexa toolbar on your computer and request that anyone who knows you do the same.
2) Put an Alexa rank widget on your website. Each click can count as a visit even if the toolbar is not used by the visitor.
3) Write an article or blog on Alexa. Webmasters love searching methods to improve their sites. Webmasters are also very likely to have the Alexa toolbar installed. Each visit will increase your alexa rank.
4) Use forums to post messages that include your url. Try and make your post interesting to encourage readers to visit your site.
5) Make use of social networking sites. Get your website Dugg and you could increase traffic. Make sure anything that is Dugg is note worthy.